Weight Loss Management

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have a 12 year old son who weighs 106kgs. He has been under a paediatric dietician since the age of 5. He has attended mend even though me was born with mild celebral parlsy and with learning difficulties. I take him swimming three times a week since this is the onle exercise he can manage. I have requested his GP and School doctor for help to no avail. is there any hope for my son??? :?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

in my opinion first of consult with doctor and maintain the diet at first. it will give a support to weight loss. the exercise is also required like running, yoga or squats.
  • Posted

I think healthy and sufficeint deit will hel your son, you must go for Dietitian advice.
  • Posted

For a child that age you need to use products that are as natural as possible. I don't think it would be wise to introducing him to generic weight loss pills because of the side effects
  • Posted

Cook fresh and healthy in home with pleanty of vegetables. Chicken or turkey meat is much better than pork or beef.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.