Weight loss on quetiapine

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi, ive been on quetiapine 600mg for years so ive gained loads of weight. ive tried to lose it but its not budging. has anyone been successful in losing weight on quetiapine? thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i forgot to mention im very paranoid when out /around people so going to the gym etc is out the question.

• Posted

the only way to lose weight is a healthy balanced diet and exercise you dont have to go to a gymn ,walk cycle be determined, how much do you weigh?

• Posted

HI - I actually gained weight on mine. But I understand you either gain or loose weight. I wouldn't worry about it. I gained weight due to excess eating, lost a load then it remained static. As long as it doesn't shift/gain i'm not fussed. Its stable.

• Posted

Hi How did you lose it? and what dose are you on? are you on the slow release? thanks ☺

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.