weight stuck

Posted , 5 users are following.

After loosing 9lbs in my first week, my 2nd week i have stayed the same sad anyone else had this??

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Charlotte I lost 16lb in 6 weeks and then nothing for 4 weeks, I have no idea why as I'm sticking to the same rules. Staying with it though as I feel great! Xx
  • Posted

I feel exactly the same. Lost loads in first few weeks but this week only 2lbs :-( ! Gutted as I'm going to alton towers next week and was hoping id feel more positive about fitting on rides. I'm so worried I won't fit on them.

I've worked really hard this week to only loose 2lbs!! X

• Posted

Frustrating isn't it. Trying to stay positive as to lose 9lbs i must have been doing something right. Maybe next week il start losing againĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.