weight watchers

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all

I was jus wondering, is ne 1 doing weight watchers with these tabs?

joe xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i'm not but do eat the weight watcher's desserts.

i'm interested in the new system but don't know anybody who I can ask

are you doing both?

• Posted

i dont personally, like trying hard i do eat their deserts!

i dont know much about their old system but i know from being on these in the past that there were people who used to think that if they stuck to the ww points it didn't matter how much fat was in their food and as you know with these tablets it does matter and some had some unpleasant side effects. i believe the points are based upon fat now, maybe you could call a ww representative to ask them if they know people who have these tablets and follow ww and how they do it

• Posted

the thing with WW's is that it takes into account of the saturated fats and not the full fat content. from reading what you can on their website this has not changed on the new regime so feel you really do need to take care and make sure you don't go over the 15g's/30g's of Full fat restrictions required for these tablets.
  • Posted

Hi there,

You could ask your Dr's for vouchers for WW, I go although I don't do the diet, I do it for weekly weigh ins. The new point system is complicated not just cals and sat fat. It measures carbs, fats and cals. You should go along get the stuff and see.

I know there are mixed opinions with the new system, some who rave others that have stuck to the old system.

Give it a go, you don't have to stay. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.