weight watchers/your views please

Posted , 5 users are following.

dietician offered me 12 free visits to weightwatchers.i was told its all calorie counting.At the moment the pounds are coming off.im sticking to rules on fat,walking,swimming.i phoned yesterday and it took 2 hours to book in and find a meeting.it was a nightmare.it put me off as i was put on hold about 6 times.they seemed to be disorganized.Any advice would be appreciated.the lady asked me five times how tall i was and my weight.i got fed up and started to act the goat.in the end i said i was 10 feet 6 high and 84 stone.she wasnt impressed.ive got a good sense of humour and i needed itfrownmad

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Do what YOU want to do Noodles if the recipe works why change it? but if you want to do WW then that is up to you. lol i have never heard anyone else saying acting the goat i thought it was just my mum LOL xx
    • Posted

I always say acting the goat or acting the neddy Iv no idea where the neddy came from 
  • Posted

Calorie counting will be more important the closer you get to your goal, but there are lots of ways to do it! I find the idea of going to a meeting to get weighed mortifying haha
    • Posted

Yes me too!....Many years ago I was 7lb over weight and attended WW, make me laugh to think I thought I was fat back then! But they used to clap if you lost weight, oh how I hated it redface Dont know if they still do that these days, as that was many moons ago!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Morning Mr Noodles

I was going to join SW a couple of weeks ago, but I have got myself into quite a good routine (I think)  But now I am thinking I will just keep things just the way they are "if its not broke dont fix it!"  This forum is enough for me personally, but if I was struggling, I would maybe go and attend a slimming club of some sorts.

I agree with lovely Britney, if you feel you still want/need to go to WW then go, especially as you been given some free classes.

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

morning to all. i will go along and see.its not going to be for a while yet as im waiting on vouchers.have a lovely weekend.oh god im not into clapping lol.
  • Posted

lol britney "im always acting the goat" lol cheesygrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.