Weightloss

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone ever had an unsuccessful gastric bypass and then had lap band surgery?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hopefully someone will be able to help you soon, I have heard of gastric bypass surgery but not lap band surgery

Is it a new procedure to help with weight loss

• Posted

Hello,

Thanks for responding. Lap Band is not a new procedure and to be honest with you I don't really know how to explain it to you.. I've read reviews and several people have had success with it. I have an appointment scheduled for an assessment.. I will keep you posted...

• Posted

Yes, would be good to get more information so that I can pass it on.

Will go and do a search for it, have you a largish amount to lose

Good luck

• Posted

That doesn't sound like an impossible amount to lose, is their a reason why your not able to do it without surgery, that's not demeaning your ability to lose weight as I know its not easy, especially the last stone.

I have 10lb to go and just hover round it even cutting down to 1200 most days, what method have you used up till now and has it stopped working.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.