Weird

Posted , 6 users are following.

I know this sounds crazy, but I have itching on the pubic area. Not internal or low, just the upper "mound" portion. Am I losing my mind. Has anyone else ever had this.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi again, I have this all the time! I have found going naked here, and using Vagisil wash, powder and cream help the excessive itchy skin. I also remove my body hair for same reason, wherever hair grows, I itch like mad, I get rid of the hair, then use a feminine shower gel such as the Vagisil or Summers Eve. Summers Eve and Vagisil are made with none irritant ingredients, there are washes, powders, cream, wipes and sprays. Keep up a good hygiene routine, keep hair free, and this should help alleviate the problem. Also take a non-drowsy antihistamine. XXX
    • Posted

I'm thinking it is hormone changes because nothing external I do helps, except scratch. Lol

• Posted

I have that! I think it's hormonal, too, like another poster said, because I've heard many women complain of overal itching symptoms. 

I also have had dryness, itching, redness, rawness in vulvar area, itching in buttocks and groin area, and crawling-type sensations that I don't know if caused by a hair or what. And no libido, difficult to orgasm. I have been seen gyns one was supposed to be a vulvar expert, and what she gave me - a low dose antidepressant for pain and a steroid for itching, did not work and in fact gave me some difficult side effects that made me miserable for a week (constipation).

Then she dismissed me because she didn't know what to do. Some expert. And I had to pay for that.

Have you had those symptoms, too?

• Posted

I have it very often....it is awful...It is definitely hormonal!

​I am losing my mind too because of scalp formication and itching to many parts of my body

• Posted

Seems like everyone is having very simular problems last night my head my back at itch all over seems worst at night time .

• Posted

Yes, been there and done that. I found a dab of aloe gel with no additives really helped.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.