Weird abdominal pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

I got very drunk around 5 days ago and i suffered from a terrible 2 days hangover in which i couldn't eat nor drink anything, I spent my days throwing up and feeling sick. The hangover eventually went away the third day and i felt much better and started eating again but the problem is i was left with this weird abdominal pain since 2 days and it seems to get a little worse after drinking/eating i also burp quite often which makes me feel better

Please help...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Thank you for the answer, the pain is more like cramps and it's not really painful it's mostly uncomfortable and it comes and goes away.

I've had a few people telling me that it's no big deal and it sometimes happens but i will surely book an appointment with a doctor as soon as i get the chance to.

• Posted

It's probably gas from emptying your stomach with all the throwing up plus hardly eating for days. Drink hot ginger tea, try some exercises - lay on back,raise knees into chest and release or go on your hands and knees and rock back and forth. This should make you expel gas (burps)

• Posted

Thank you for answering, i saw a doctor a couple days ago, she gave me a treatment which i've been taking and i also been drinking ginger tea after every meal but the pain doesn't seem to go away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.