Weird abdominal symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello guys, I‘m not here for a full diagnosis but maybe you can tell me if this sounds like I should see a doctor. I’ve been having stomachaches since last Wednesday ( or 8 days ) and they won’t stop. It’s not excruciating but strong enough to make me want to lay down. In the beginning it was just that and I thought maybe I was getting my period early this month but soon after the stomachaches started, I also got constipation. So then I was constipated, nauseous and in pain. Since yesterday I have to pee every 20 minutes and the fluid is clear. I loose more water than I am drinking. I know it’s bad but today I only drank about 0,5 l and I had to pee about 6 times already! Normally I go to the loo at most 3 times a day and drink more. I don’t know if this is just weird and will go away soon or if o should seek medical attention.

What do you think?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi sounds like a urinary infection does it burn when u go to the loo ? I d go docs u made need anti biotics drink loads of water and take a water sample with u x
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply and the tip! 

No it doesn’t burn that’s the weird part. My mom first thought it was my appendix but we dismissed that.

Wouldn’t urinary infection have other symptoms though? The toilet thing only started yesterday and before I had no problems whatsoever. It’s also like water. No color no nothing, it looks like I drank too much and my body can‘t filter it anymore but that’s certainly not the case. It’s also not just the feeling of ‘I need to pee‘ I really need to go.. and it’s so much fluid that I’m worried I get dehydrated if it goes on like this. 

• Posted

The stomache fit so long is unusual. Is it possible that you hv not been clearing your bowels even though you were going a bit every day before that? I’d try taking 3 magnesium before bed which usually helps to get things moving. But with your other symptoms, I’d go to the dr. Let us know what you find out. Good luck.
    • Posted

Thank you for commenting! 

I didn’t feel anything unusual before after I went to the toilet. It always felt like everything is out so to speak.

The problem is I don’t really have time to go to the dr right now that’s why I was asking if I have to go or if this will clear up on its own. I might have to go though, because I just weighed myself and I lost 3 kilograms in 7 days and I don’t think that’s a good sign.

• Posted

I started with constipation, constant abdominal pain, nausea and back pain.  I had episodes of loose stools.  I thought my periods were to blame.  I went to my doctor after two weeks of this.  After lots of tests and no answers for three and a half months, I was diagnosed with IBS.

I would see your doctor; it could be any number of things.  Have you tried   a food diary to see if food is the cause?

• Posted

Hey thanks for contributing to my discussion. 

I‘m thinking it could be IBS as well because I’ve had abdominal pains my entire life it just wasn’t ever this consistent before..

I haven’t tried a food dairy that’s a doof idea though thank you! 

Have a nice day smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.