weird and illogical eyes reactions, should I not try to understand it?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I've intentionally blinked (sometime ago before taking the med for eyes ) more times than I usually do when I'm using tablet/computer and I noticed that after about 2-3 minutes my eyes gets a gritty feeling inside them, like there's sand inside them making it harder to blink. Isn't that supposed to happen if your eye is dry? And by what I know blinking more doesn't cause any issue because it actually moists your eyes which is even good for dry eyes issues... it doesn't make sense to me to feel like there's sand inside them / inside upper eyelids by blinking more ( even if I blinked more than I should've ..).

The other weird thing is that when I go outside if I don't contract the muscles that are below my eyes. My eyes starts burning and getting watery in a matter of 2-3 seconds. I went to ophtamologist 2-3 weeks ago and she said that my eyes were normal and that my glasses for myopia were still with the right graduation for my case.. but those 2 situations doesn't make sense... I should've tried to talk more about this with her.. but the doctor didn't say that much when I mentioned this to her..

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.