Weird anxiety symptom?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Alright so, tonight I feel very... weak and tired. It's a very weird feeling, it's like my whole body is shutting down. It's like I'm falling asleep while I'm awake feeling? I started to dose off then opened my eyes and told my gf that I felt like my body is shutting down and sat up. My hand was shakie, my face was sort of numb, but my heart rate was in the 80s. I'll close my eyes and it feels like I'm dreaming per say. It is very odd. Full head and foggy type head, heavy head, heavy eye lids, it's hard to explain.

2 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

How are you feeling now? Anxiety can manifest itself in so many different forms, and just when we think we know how it gets to us, something else pops up to make us panic.

i get a fuzzy head kind of panic when I'm tired. It is very hard to explain. Do you have anyone to talk to about this? Maybe go see your doctor?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi lockerby 

i have had some of those feelings before an it's mind boggling... Once you get use to some of your symptoms a new lot arrives... Have been to the drs an all test I've done are ok.... I know it's weird but it's anxiety at its best... But go an see your GP ... Just to reassure yourself ....chin up bub you've come to the right site😀😀😀for advice an help🌹🌹🌹🌹

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I have these symtoms about once a week it's horrible I normally end up coming down woth something after having them but I actually feel it's the end of MY world like I have completely shut down in my fight to belive it's anxiety when I'm in that state but it us anxiety hunnie
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

It's like, I couldn't control my body. My mind actually, it just wanted to sleep. It was very odd. I was relaxed but anxious. My head felt very heavy and out of it. All I wanted to do was sleep but I was to anxious. Plus I kept waking up every 30 minutes to an hour. My heart rate wasn't high either.. it was mid 50s to mid 60s. Is this just anxiety? It's happened a few times before now that I think about it.. makes me a bit scared and nervous.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up