Weird black 1mm black string on dick what should I do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’m 14 and I noticed that there is something that is black and is like a 1mm string connecting the dick and the outer layer is there anything I should take note of?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Its your Frenulum. Every boy has one. 

If you look under your tongue you will see another frenulum...the stringy thing that attaches your tongue to the bottom of your mouth.   

• Posted

Do you masturbate? If so are you a bit too vigorous? In this case you may have given yourself some bruising and this has spread into the frenulum.   Its not a problem and will gradually fade,but be a bit more kind to yourself.    

• Posted

No I do not masturbate Nor have sexual intercorse so I am still very close confused

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.