Weird bump?? doesn’t itch or hurt please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

I got diagnosed with a bad yeast infection 2 days ago and found this bump last night? possible herpes? or ingrown hair? no puss and feels soft to ghe touch image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

it looks like it could possibly be an infected ingrown hair. are you having any pain or other symptoms? sometimes yeast infections can cause sores, but it is typically on the opening of the vagina and or labia. if it turns into an open sore deff get it swabbed for herpes. do you have the HPV vaccine?

• Posted

I recently got diagnosed with a bad yeast infection and am currently taking the meds for that. I have no other symptoms it only hurts a bit if i press on it but i have been picking at it some. i have had the hpv vaccine

• Posted

thats good it doesnt protect against all strains of HPV. this doesnt look like anything serious at the moment if it opens up call your doctor. if you are sexually active it doesnt hurt to get tested every 6 months or so just to be safe.

• Posted

i am also on valacyclovir 500mg everyday for oral herpes i have had them since i was young.

• Posted

image how it looks now

• Posted

i feel like i can see it coming to a head which would not be consistant with herpes.the only way to know for sure js to get tested.in the mean time use hot compress on it to try and bring it to a head.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.