weird bump i found today- please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi, i found a bump today at the end of my left lip. it hurts to touch but no pain when i pee. back in jan i had tested positive for gonorrhea.. i followed the course of treatment and im due for my test of cure monday. i attached pictures for reference. my mind keeps racing and i feel like im going insane. i thought i had a yeast infection but now i see this and dont know what to think anymore.imageimage

it seems like when i spread the skin you can kind of see a small pinkish hole that to me resembles a tear. i have not had unprotected sex and i am currently on a cycle. please be kind and easy with me, i understand and am aware of what it could be, thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i sometimes get bumps like that, they can be quite painful. But they go away after a few days. I think they are just pimples or cysts. I'm not sure what causes them, it could be a nick during shaving (that then gets infected) or an ingrown hair. Don't squeeze it, leave it a few days and see if it goes down on its own. If not, you may need some antibacterial ointment.

• Posted

thank you so much for your reply. it was there before i shaved, and did so to look at it better. it feels like it could be a pimple, better that than anything else. do you have any recommendations for antibacterial ointment i can apply there?

• Posted

It looks like it could be a ingrown hair. sometimes i get that too. it doesnt look like a std. if it doesnt get better go to the doctors

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.