Weird bumps on labia?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've had them for the longest and I have no idea what they are . They're long, and u can barely feel them 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Alexiss I believe those are fordyce spots as you described  them as barely feel able. In most  cases those are harmless and go away on their own. Yet you need to get checked up with your GP or at GUM clinic for peace of mind. 
  • Posted

As Fay says, always best to get it checked but it does sound like fordyce spots...i've got these annoyingly on my lips/face and on my labia, so guess my body is just prone to them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.