weird chest jolt feeling :/

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was laging down watching a movie and I felt a shock through my chest like when your asleep and get jolted awake is it anxiety ? I feel okay just kinda freaking about it rolleyes is that chest fluttering ?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

laying *
  • Posted

I've kind of had similar before, but that was years ago and I just blammed anxiety.

is this a new symptom for you?

• Posted

It certainly sounds like a symptom of anxiety, do you suffer with anxiety usually?
  • Posted

It's happened to me if I've been sat still a while and have been zoning out, it's as if it's my body's way of bringing me back to reality. Almost like when you almost fall asleep and you jolt awake.
  • Posted

yes years Ago I was diagnosed with gad after calling 911 and then telling me I was fine it's horrible I felt a small shock again lol
    • Posted

are you doing okay now?
    • Posted

yes I'm okay thank you
    • Posted

perfect!

again, PM if you need anything!

smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.