Weird chest pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had chest pain on and off for several years and shoulder pain all on the left side it's not all the time but I have times where I have mold chest pain and left arm tingles and aches I've had blood work and EKG and found nothing I'm still so worried I'm gonna have a heart attack. Can someone tell me what this is

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Cody, ur age and gender and where r from?? Do u have blood pressure r gastric problem r burping without reason s..
  • Posted

Perhaps look into Coronary Microvascular Dysfunction. It does sound like referred angina pain. This can be difficult to diagnose and treat, but you first need a cardiologist who has seen others with this less understood vascular condition or at least curious and reads recent research.

Microvasvular issues are very hard to spot on typical heart tests. My blood panels, and typical testing all was stellar.... fit and healthy otherwise and here I am. It hit me at nearing 41. Do some delving and see if this fits your presentation. Shortness of breath and symptoms atbrest more than active or doing simply daily tasks are often also part of it. However, some of us had just a few symptoms for years undiagnosed until it hits so hard and debilitated. Always earlier diagnosis best for all health concerns. 

Best to you in all ways. I know how frustrating this can be.

I do admin a public info page for advocacy about it on Facebook. You can peruse posts there.

google.... “Coronary Microvascular Disease- Non-Obstructive CAD”

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.