Weird circles and dots in vison

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey,  recently I have been really really worried about a bunch of visul symtoms I have been having.  The main one started in may and I began seeing like a flashing arc in my vison as I moved my eyes from right to left.  The arc was only in my right eye and it was near the inner corner of my vison.  That has gotten so much better but is still kind of there was is really irritating.  For example when I stand next to a wall then roll my eyes I can see a weird line / black thing in the same area.  I also have this thing where when I turn my eyes or head far to each side, a circle grows in my vison the further I stress my eye to the side, similar to the circle you see when you touch your eye.  Another is when I am looking straight ahead at something and I shake my head slowly I can see like, again, similar to when you press your eye but I am not pressing anything it’s just like weird grey shadow in my vison.  The last ones which I feel like are completely different, when I pull my lower eyelid down like where my cheekbone is, a grey shadow forms in my vison the further i pull it, is this just because of pressure ?  idk,  and when I wake up in the morning and I am looking at my ceiling I feel like the brightness of my ceiling is like flickering or flashing and it almost looks like rippling water.  I have seen several opticians and various eye doctors and had every test and scan u can imagine , however there hasn’t been anything wrong .  Any ideas?  oh and I forgot that you kno when you touch your eye u see that circle ? well when I like tap my eye I see the circle but i also c like a line as well .  UGH 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello

Don’t worry I think it’s just vitreous opacities which occur in all of us but at different ages.

It’s completely normal and may disappear after a period of time (short or long) , reappear again or not. Actually,I’m experiencing the same complaint and trying to ignore it. 

How old are you?and are you wearing glasses?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.