Weird cyst inside vulva and red itchy bumps... what could it be ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Been having issues with my sexual life. Intercourse is very painful and I also have painful irregular periods. One cycle can be 23 days and the next be 45+ days. Im really concerned about all this situations

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Please go and see your GP. Painful sex and irregular bleeding always needs professional attention. 
  • Posted

Hi Ana. That sounds like dyspareunia, which could be a result of lubrication issues. Do you engage in intercourse without getting wet? If yes, I'd suggest you start with foreplay and allow yourself enough time to get really wet before intercourse. Just relax and try not to be too focused on the dryness; that should relax your body and get it ready for its normal natural secretions. Also try using KY gel or any safe lubricant, such as petroleum jelly. If that still doesn't resolve it, then go ahead on and check with your gynecologist.

Irregular period is natural for some women. But if yours was regular in the past and changed to irregular, then you might want to discuss it with your doctor. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.