Weird discharge and itching, no period for 2 years, not pregnant, no STI

Posted , 2 users are following.

I haven't had my period in 3 years, despite stopping progesterone injections 2 years ago. so my first question is why haven't I gotten it back? I'm not pregnant and don't have an STI. I keep getting period symptoms recently with no period. is my period coming back? I'm itchy, and my discharge is creamy brown in colour. is it a yeast infection? I've never had one, so despite thinking it is i dint know how to be sure. how do you get rid of one without pills, I'm on enough medication for various conditions, I would rather a herbal remedy If possible. I don't know what to do and don't trust my GP in regards to anything menstrual. should also mention I have POTS and am overweight due to POTS and adverse effects from the progesterone injections (it's why I got off them, I only took 3 over the course of 9 months). help please!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.