Weird Discharge BV

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone else have weird creamy lotion-like discharge?

Every time I go to the doctor they check my discharge and its thick (not clumpy) and creamy and white/transparent-ish and the results will come out as BV. After antibiotics, the discharge is still the same but the doctor will say there's no more BV.

Also - all tests will say negative after antibiotics but clue cells is always positive. So I'm sure its the biofilm sticking to the vaginal walls that won't let BV go away.

Right now I'm on Clindamycin, Fluconazole, Fluomizin, and Levofloxacin (she said try it out maybe it'll destroy other bacteria). I'm on my last day of antibiotics and idk if it will work or not, spent so much money on this i feel like i'm not getting any better.

I bought chlorophyll and hydrogen peroxide cause I heard people tried it and it cured bv.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Ask for Solosec... if she doesn't give it to you, try another gynecologist. If it's not Solosec, you do not want it...

• Posted

I had the exact same issue. I was negative for BV but the same discharge you described. I decided to just leave it alone since there was no smell or itch. I felt like it was ALOT of thick discharge. After like 4 days my discharge lessened and became clear. Every now and then it will be a little thick but it could just need ovulation. I think you’re ok just give your body a sec. it could be producing more discharge because it’s trying to keep your vagina clean. I think the antibiotics you’re on are good those cured me. Solosec didn’t give me 1 day of relief. 
    • Posted

My lab results will always say positive for clue cells and my gyno said, 'oh thats absolutely normal!' so I decided to leave.

I'm trying to wash my insides with chlorophyll and probiotics after antibiotics to see if it'll help. 

I brought research papers on potential cures for BV and my doctor just said, 'oh that's so cute you made your research' eek

• Posted

Do you have any other symptoms besides the discharge? Any pain in the back, legs, groin, or pelvis? Any spotting before or after periods? Any behaviour that is painful to the bowels? 
    • Posted

Nope, just really heavy thick discharge. Sometimes my pelvic area would hurt a bit but only when I'm on my period. 

• Posted

Try gentian violet. You can get it on amazon. It’s purple and it stains everything (EVERYTHING). Get disposable panties or wear black ones and soak a tampon. Leave it in for 12 days for 3-4 hours a day. Wear gloves. I found this as an ebook on a website that has really extensive info about bio films and the balance of bacteria. I never heard the word biofilm come from a doctor when I was being treated over and over for it. I tried boric acid, vitamin c, hydrogen peroxide, steaming my vagina, probiotics, douching with apple cider vinegar... basically everything I could try. If you want to know more send me a PM because my comment will be deleted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.