Weird Episode Day After Alcohol Consumption

Posted , 6 users are following.

Within the past 3 weeks I've had two weird "episodes" where I get an odd sensation in my nose, my body/face feels warm, head feels fuzzy and I overall just don't feel well. Noticeably these episodes occurred a day after drinking alcohol where I was again drinking more. Not as much as the day before but definitely continuing the drinking a bit. The first time it happened I felt awful. Awful enough where I went to bed for the evening (around 6:30pm) and slept through the night. The second episode was three weeks later. The second episode wasn't so bad, I started drinking a large amount of water and eventually felt better. 

Was this an episode of dehydration? I don't believe I was drinking enough water the night before while consuming alcohol.

Thoughts?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello Jess. I cannot quite follow since I never had tingling sensations when I did drink. Sweating, confusion,dread, worry, memory loss,guilt AND more YES! We are different. How often and how much? More about your drinking pattern please and I gladly help. Rgds Robin
  • Posted

Hi there. When I was drinking heavily, I found swallowing an indigestion tablet of some  sort and about a pint of water before I went to bed helped the next day. Of course, better to cut down or stop, but it might make the next morning more tolerable. Best wishes. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.