weird eye pain?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Ladies,

Yet another weird symptom.. do any of you get or have had random pain in your eye? It feels like I've been stuck with an ice pick . It radiates from my eye to my jaw and temple. Very unnerving if one has health anxiety because your mind goes to stroke or tumor of some kind. Every test known to man says I'm perfectly healthy but I beg to differ, I just want this part of my life to be over! Thank you Ladies for being here. I don't know what I would do without this forum❤❤

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i dont get the pain but i have on two occasions my eye ball itself to go numb and my cheek and temple to feel numb as well. Scary too many bizarre symptoms with this change and most of this bizarre crap isnt on the list no wonder us women have became hyperchondriacs and have developed health anxiety. hope you feel better soon hang in there

• Posted

Thank you Pamela,

It's so frustrating when you feel great one minute and crap the next. I can understand why women commit suicide more during this time then any other. It can be to much at times..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.