Weird feeling

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi everyone does anybody feel like there in a bubble I mean like your body is here but your mind is completely off.

I'm also in perimenapause is this normal, and also your eye or eyes feel dry just a weird feeling 

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jaqueline, I have suffered from anxiety my entire life and perimenopause shot it through the roof. I read that the feeling you're describing is caused by the dissociation that is caused by anxiety....? It's the weirdest feeling...like my mind is floating above my body everything is surreal and dream like.

• Posted

Yes! So weird isn't it! I get it even with No anxiety. It's such a disturbing feeling. I try to look past it. I describe it as my perception being off somehow. Is it worse for you when up and moving around? When I'm sitting down it seems to be better. I took progestrone cream for one cycle and it actually went away for a few months. I came off so hormones could clear my system so I could retest...it came back. I also get weird symptoms in the eyes. And they get dry. We'll see what happens when my test results come back.

• Posted

Hi, certainly! I think I mentioned it here sometime before. I feel as if I am in a glass jar. I see everything around me but feels like I can't hear, understand or touch what's going on around... disassociated! Very uncomfortable place to be... sad

• Posted

Does it happen all the time, 

Mines comes and goes ,

Now I have the pain behind my right ear and neck it feels so weird I had an mri done yesterday waiting on results. 

• Posted

Hi are you in perimenapause, I also feel like I'm sick but I'm not I just got my period but I feel weak fatigue just not my self can this be hormones 

• Posted

i have the right ear and neck thing, i also had what i thought was stroke with what felf like a bomb go off in my head above my ear.  

please keep us informed with your results.

• Posted

Sure it can be. Since perimenapause I noticed that I feel sick.when I am hungry. I never has such experience. How weird. sad
  • Posted

I get the dry eyes and mouth so use artificial tears and synthetic saliva to alleviate the problem. XXX
    • Posted

Hi tina do you ever feel like you have weakness in your arms just feel sick but your not I'm in perimenapause but I feel sick I'm on my period just feel weak

• Posted

Oh yes hun, I feel like that most of the time! I'm lucky if I get 2 or 3 good days a month. That is why I agreed to the HRT so I can have some kind of life back. XXX

• Posted

Looking back at things now, I believe I've been menopausing for around 7 years or so. I only really put 2 and 2 together in December last year, when the final hormone crash came and so did so many other obvious symptoms, that I realised what was going on. It was so extreme that my dr put me on HRT and vallium to help me through it. He would do anything to help me so I am blessed to have a dr like him on my side. Heres hoping this wont go on much longer. XXX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.