Weird feeling like a nervous discharge when thinking too much? Please help me

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm new to this forum and I don't know how to make a new topic but I hope you guys can help me

I'm a 22 year old woman I'm healthy I eat tons of veggies and healthy food and exercise regularly but I struggle with very bad anxiety , panic attacks and I'm an hypochondriac.

the thing is since I was like 12 or 13 years old when I'm for example overthinking about something or doing and thinking about a lot of things too quickly I feel this "discharge" in my head for a second and I need to close my eyes. I don't loose consciousness or anything it only lasts like one second but it's scary. I went to neurologist a couple of years ago and they did all the studies even the one with no radiation that shows images of your brain and stuff and said everything was normal.

These days I notice it when I'm using the PC for a long time lets say when I'm playing online and also reading something on my phone and thinking about stuff, all the stimulus makes me feel that nervous discharge for a second. Also sometimes when we are going in the car and i see the sunlight going fast between the trees I feel kinda dizzy and confused for a second. my aunt is a nurse she says is just overstimulation but I want another opinion please help me.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.