Weird food/drinking cycle

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everybody I'm Giorgio, from Italy, fist time posting here, I've to say that I'm following this forum from a little bit and has been a life saver.

I'm 7 months in and I've a strange cycle with my drinking and eating problem that my mono seems too induce basically everytime I should eat my symptoms flares up, I've got dizziness, and tremors and sometimes I feel very weak. After eating and drinking this symptoms seems to wear out.

I'm starting too think that the mono diagnosis maybe wrong, so if anyone on the forum has any experience similar too mine, please take a minute to share your story it would be of tremendous help.

A big hug to everybody

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I don't have confirmations that this is mono related but I too get dizzy and feel sick sometimes until I eat. I even thought I had diabetes or blood pressure issues but all has checked out well. Like I said I can't confirm other than saying I also experience these symptoms and they are very odd. Then when I do eat I get full quick. It's not always but it happens.

• Posted

Hi Giorgio,

The first month or so I was having similar issues after I ate. It was like it took a lot of my energy but I think it did. Realistically the digestion process does require energy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.