Weird foreskin, saggy red and wrinkled

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi all

Please see the attaches pics

My foreskin seems deformed and irritated.

Based on the pics can anyone give me advice?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Good evening.  To me it looks ok.  Sometime skin is a different color.  When you get erections do you have any problem.  Does it bother you at all......Ken    
    • Posted

Yeah bothers me a lot because it looks distorded. Is all the layers of wrinkles not unusual? Get a throbbing pain noq and again too
    • Posted

Mike  If it does bother you see a doctor.  Don't let it go to long.  It's better to me safe then sorry  Ken  

• Posted

Just looked up some picture.  No you don't look like that.  Ken 

• Posted

It looks a bit longer than normal, and a bit red at the tip, but I wouldn't have thought it was that unusual.  Personally, I wouldn't see a doctor, but if you do, please let us know what they say.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.