Weird Head Feeling.... And Numbness/tingling!!!

Posted , 14 users are following.

So does anyone on here experience the weird head and numbness with tingling? Maybe you have just the weird head or maybe you have just the numbness or both, can you explain what it feels like when you experience it? Does it come and go, do you have dizziness with it?? I hear so many different ladies talk about the weird head and numbness /tingling , but never really explained in detail just that they have it.. For me the weird head feels like it can strike really anytime but more so if I go into a store and the lights may bring it on, my head feels tight and almost like its buzzing, then I feel off balanced /dizzy, my face and head will get numb and tingling, and not just into a store could happen anytime and anywhere, at home as well.. Just wondering how it feels to everyone else and how often you may be experiencing these symptoms...

7 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Lots of videos but what I do is balance on a styrofoam piece I cut. Imagine it as a tube cut lengthwise, and so the flat side is on the floor and I stand on the curved side. Heel to toes. Then I do moving eyes to the sides and then up and down, twenty counts each time. Then stare ahead at a point while moving your head from side to side. Then I put one hand with thumb up in front of me and the other down, thumb up behind me. Turn to look at each thumb. Hard to describe. I do this every morning. At first it is very hard. You lose balance etc.
  • Posted

Thanks ladies for sharing all your own experiences with the weird head dizziness/numbness feelings, it helps so much to know I'm not alone...

• Posted

Hi

I have been suffering from Pins and Needles and some numbness in my whole body, hands, feets torso, face, lips and tongue for the last 9 months.  The last 5 months have been hell.  The pain never goes but it varies in severity.  I have had MRI Scans on my brain and spine, nerve tests, blood tests and these are all normal.  I don't sleep well with the hot flushes which are mainly in the night and I have had what I call brain fog.  This maybe similar to what you are experiencing.  I describe as being in a tunnel and not being able to focus properly.  I got my eyes tested and they were fine.  When I am on the computer at work and I scroll up and down it makes me feel horrible and a bit sick.

• Posted

I had tingling mostly in my feet. I had a nerve test done, with needles. I've also had so many screenings and they keep finding something that sends me in for more. So far thank GD nothing serious. I have a benign tumor in my head, osteoporosis, so now they sent my for tests to see why. Some are scary and I have bad health anxiety. Hate this. All these symptoms that you/ we have can also be from anxiety. Read up about it. Hard to believe but true very often.

• Posted

Hi linzi yes I know the feeling all to well, seems like when certain things are moving or scrolling like you say on the computer, but just something moving in front of you can make you quite dizzy and sick.. No fun at all, I think these feelings are silent migraines or they lead up to the migraine, especially when they happen a few days to a week before the migraine strikes, and they can strike and be painless I hear, oh how I wish mine were painless, for me they feel like torture, just awful..but its the aura , can be dizzy or zig zag lines weird stuff, makes you feel like not going anywhere to scared.. Well hope this all doesn't last to many more months in a row, I'm exhausted from it all... Praying for better days for all of us suffering 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Posted

Hi, Gypsy,

Yes, I get numbness and tingling.  I also sometimes get a tender scalp--like someone had pulled my hair very hard.  This usually happens on the top of my head about a week or two before my period.  Since my cycles are all over the place, I never know when this weird head stuff will come on.  All these peri symptoms are so bizarre. Take care and wishing you excellent health. --Sarah

• Posted

Hi Sarah, thank you and wishing you good health as well.. Well my head numbness turned into a massive migraine so bad with nausea and chills,, I get the nausea and chills with the migraine.. So tonight my migraine is still here but not as intense as 24 hours ago, but still suffering bad.. These perk symptoms are bizarre , not fun at all.. I'm miserable 😰

• Posted

Should have said peri symptoms not perk
    • Posted

Gypsy, 

I’m sorry you don’t feel well!  When I get migraines or cluster headaches I sometimes get relief from ice packs on the back of my neck or on my eyes, by taking magnesium—about 500mg, drinking water or a low sugar sports drink with electrolytes (staying hydrated helps), sleeping (if I can), sipping hot green tea, eating lightly every few hours (if I can—headaches make me nauseated), taking a warm bath or shower, taking acetaminophen or ibuprofen. I try to leave the ibuprofen as a last effort because it upsets my stomach—but it does sometimes help with the headache. Massage on the back of my neck or shoulders/temples helps me, too (if I can talk my husband into it!). 

Good luck.  Hope you feel better soon. Let me know how you’re getting on and remember—you are not alone in this. Big hugs—Sarah

• Posted

hi i'm suffering with a few things one numbness in forehead & eyes feel strange, getting forgetfulness with is really upsetting cant take on a job without nerves in my legs shaking all the time getting jerking while i'm a sleep too just feeling so frustrated with it all

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.