Weird Head Feelings

Posted , 4 users are following.

For the last like two weeks my head has been feeling constantly groggy and doesn't feel right. Sometime's I'll get a slight headache but my head normally doesnt hurt. It just feels like a ton of pressure mixed with being foggy. I don't know if this is from anxiety or what, and I'm starting to get freaked out. I've been to the doctors several times for issues and it turned out to be anxiety (I've had several blood tests, ECG's, Ultrasounds, lung exams, etc.) But my head feels CONSTANTLY like this and I really don't want to make my mom have to pay for an MRI if it's just anxiety. Does anyone else have this pressure/ fogginess constantly?

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi , I have the pressure along with fog among other things going on with my head , and I've been checked out and everything is healthy the doctors told me its just anxiety , even though I find it hard to believe it !!
    • Posted

I have really bad health anxiety so I totally get you on the not beliving what the doctors tell you. It's horrible.
    • Posted

Yes I have health anxiety also , so I always think the doctors missed something or are wrong . it's so bad , I wish it would go away
    • Posted

Same. It's really irritating to think somethings wrong with you 24/7 even though you're healthy. If you ever need someone to talk too, feel free to message me anytime!
  • Posted

Yes. Fog and head pressure are anxiety symptoms. They occur because of prolonged stress on your system from anxiety itself. Hold off on the MRI until you address your anxiety. If it was a brain thing you would have neurological symptoms or worsening ones. Anything else radical would show on your blood work. You can however check your eyes at an opthalmologist. Perhaps your eyes are straining. Easily fixed if so. All the best.
    • Posted

Afterthought...Sinus congestion can cause head pressure too. Both ears and nose checks will be cheaper than MRI, which you dont likely need, if you want to cover those bases. But do address your anxiety if these come back clear.
    • Posted

Sorry meant eyes and nose smile here I am adding to confusion smile

• Posted

I got my eyes checked around 3 months ago and they say I should lay off on the electronics until I can get special lenses in my glasses. Every time I go to see the doctor he says my nose tissues is inflamed but he hasn't said anything serious about it. He says my ears look healthy too. I seriously think it has to do with the season change where I live!
  • Posted

Is whatever going on in your head also painful , or does it feel more like a tight band is around your head ?
    • Posted

Usually I don't have any pain in my head it's just pressure it my face and tension in my neck. I also get really bad sinus pressure constantly. It's so irritating.
    • Posted

Yes I have a lot of tension in my neck also , not as much as in the beginning, but I still have some
  • Posted

YES IM HAVING IT AS WE SPEAK IT FEELS WEIRD AND I GET FREAKED OUT ABOUT IT LIKE KINDA DIZZY LIGHTHEADEDNESS SPACED OUT FOGGY HEAD JUST NOT FEELING MYSELF
    • Posted

Thats what I have almost constantly! I'm going to try drinking more water each day and see if it helps a bit.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.