Weird head pressure/ear ringing

Posted , 7 users are following.

hello ladies I've been dealing with perimenopause for last 4 years. My symptoms are all over the place on and off. I've had breast pain and shoulder pain last couple of months, which caused health anxiety. But since yesterday I have had this bad headache, head pressure and ear ringing (whooshing). I had these symptoms before when perimenopause started. I tried OTC pain killers which helped the headaches. But this time it's making me really anxious. I tried ibuprofen, it helped a little. According to my period app, it's ovulation time so is this another weird symptom related to ovulation. My period has been somewhat regular lately. Is anyone else dealing with something like this? what have you tried that helps with this craziness? I just want to feel like myself again soon. I can't take it anymore.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

yes I'm having dizzy spells while I'm sitting down...feel so fatigue especially a week before my period! have had digestion issues since perihell

• Edited

Thank you Sandeep.These non stop peri symptoms has my health anxiety sky high. I try not to Google, as you know it gives all kinda scary scenarios. When I hear other ladies experiencing similar pains and symptoms, it puts my mind at ease somewhat.

• Edited

Hello I have been having the same symptoms! The head pressure is my worst symptom. I have also been hurting in my shoulders with some electric feeling at times. I definitely can relate to what you are going through. Menopause is horrible but I just try to push through, come here and read as I know I am not going through alone. Praying for everyone on this site.

• Edited

Good to hear from you Crystal, sorry to hear you are still having symptoms. Some days are better than others and as hard as it gets sometimes I try to remind myself the bad days will pass eventually, usually not as quickly as I would like though 😃

Prayers for you.

GOD Bless

• Edited

I am post menopause 11+ years. The ringing, buzzing in my ears started early last year and has not let up. I have had ear popping, pressure and ringing on and off throughout this journey, but I have never had the constant continuous noise in my ears that I have had for the last year. There are days it is so bad I am convinced others can hear it!!! I also deal with the shoulder pain and pain in the center of my back between my shoulders.

Prayers for us all for brighter days.

GOD Bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.