Weird head sensations?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm unsure why I've been feeling this way but for the past few days it's been getting worse. Even though for over a year my head has a full feelings and I'm very anxious about it. It feels so weird and off.

It's like I have a lot of pressure in it that won't release, semi like sinuses, I believe it got worse with weather. It's been making my anxiety a lot worse. I feel very dizzy as well. It's all awkward. Does anyone go through this? Does anyone have any ligjt they can shine on the predicament?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Maybe allergies are affecting yiur sinuses?

• Posted

See that's what I've been thinking too and I've tried a Neti pot but it didn't help that much. Any kind of medics I take makes my anxiety worse.
    • Posted

Decongestants seem to trigger anxiety. Hot steam, clean the room you sleep in very well and get a hepa filter then always shower before bed. See if that helps. Sinus issues are huge right now in the usa, if that's where you are from. Im hoping it settles down as well. My dog drags it all in on his fur but im teying to keep it as clean as i can. Hard. They have apps that a

so tell you allergy counts and migrane weather. Its a little helpful. 

• Posted

This year has been bad,i usually dont have much trouble with allergies,this year ive felt awful.
    • Posted

Me too. I was ok last summer. This year is different. Maybe they are using sime new oesticides or something in the lawns. Who knows. But i keeo getting alerts the counts are so high. Hooefully in a month it starts to calm down and we will all get some relief. Even when im in the stores ive been hearing so many people complaining. So this all will pass. I think its wraps up end of june. Then calm till fall.
  • Posted

I'm convinced I have a tumor in my brain , I have the ultimate headache , I have a shaky feeling and a nervous feeling my head feels like there is this tight band around it , head pressure blurred vision periodically , watering eyes , and burning scalp , scalp soreness, shooting pains that come.out of nowhere, tingling scalp sensations , headaches, and it hurts in certain places when i lay down on my head , neck stiffness and choking sensations aroumd my neck ,,,and the list goes on smh this is a nightmare I swear something is wrong with my brain it feel like I'm going to just drop dead at any moment, but I've already been to every doctor known to man , had MRIs , blood work, and the list goes on again , cleared from any medical condition
    • Posted

Look up triminigel neurolgia. And i know i spelled that wrong.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.