Weird heart pain when I get excited (not in that way lol)

Posted , 5 users are following.

So basically I was watching a soccer match, Portugal vs Hungary and I was going crazy and stuff when goals were scored, I used to do this all the time and I wouldn't feel discomfort near my heart area, I notice when it beats fast, it still feels weird I don't know if this is anxiety, so many weird things... rolleyes

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

How long does it take to recover? Keep track of your pulse recovery. See a doctor
    • Posted

Took me like an hour to feel better again, I still sorta feel it but yeah not as bad
  • Posted

Yes, this is anxiety. Please go to your doctor and make sure that all possible tests are done, just in case it's a rreal heart problem, but you need reassurance. Love Tess
  • Posted

An hour seems like a long recovery time. Suppose two goals were made close together
  • Posted

I'm willing to bet it's anxiety...get checked out and don't worry about it...welcome to the wonderful world of anxiety...it may never happen again.

DON'T WORRY...YOU ARE FINE smile

• Posted

Ps. I get the same every liverpool game or big box office fight lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.