Weird Itchy Clusters of Yellow Bumps Inside Labia

Posted , 3 users are following.

starting yesterday i woke up with a really uncomfortable feeling in my vaginal area. I wasn't sure about what the discomfort was but after going home and examining i saw a cluster of raised finger-like bumps growing out of the inside walls on my labia manora. At first they were the same color of the skin around it so after researching i thought it was papillea. Today it is still uncomfortable and it hy but the bumps are turning yellow now. I am so confused as to what this is and it's making me extremely nervous. I can't go to a doctor or gynecologist about this issue. I am sexually active and have stayed with one partner for 7 months who claims to be clean. Please someone give me an idea as what this can be. A yeast infection? Warts?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It's very hard to offer useful advice without a picture except to see a doctor.  Why can't you go to a doctor or gynecologist?  Is it because you're very young?  If you're in the UK, you can get free treatment, and the doctors aren't allowed to inform your parents.

• Posted

Could be sebaceous cysts  which I am doing with at the moment moment. Hugs.
    • Posted

Dealing with I mean! Grrrr blame the iPad!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.