Weird Jaw Pressure and other weird symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone experienced weird jaw sensations such as tingling/pressure in your jaw area. This just happen to me starting yesterday. I really want to believe its anxiety but I remember seeing something about heart problems related to jaw tension. I get hot sensations all over my body at times and I also have internal tremors when sitting still and also when i stand that make me feel like im swaying back and forth. This seems to only come when i am under large amounts of stress i had them last year and they went away I just had my baby 4 months ago and now they are back.Also my arms sometimes hurt especially my left im convinced it looks swollen and im in constant fear of heart attack or stroke. I had a EKG done and the doctor told me my EKG findings were ok I also had a chest PA and Lateral Xray done which said my heart and lungs were normal and OK but everyday i feel like the doctor missed something and im convinced the pain in my arm and now my jaw is a sign of heart problem or stroke. My doctor also told me some of this could stem from my body having to get back right after having my baby and that this may take a while Im only 25 and i hate living with constant fear of death everyday from a underlying condition.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

it’s ironic that while you were having the jaw symptoms , you are also having other symptoms of anxiety. The jaw tightness and tingling can easily happen when you have anxiety because whether we know it or not our muscles tighten up everywhere including the face, neck and jaw. When that happens you could easily feel tingling in pressure in that area.

heat sensations, internal tremors, the feeling of swaying are all very common with anxiety! I’ve had all of those many times. For you to have a heart condition at your age would be unusual. Your EKG would have shown something. Sounds like all of your symptoms are stress and anxiety related.

Fear can needlessly ruin a persons life and the sad part is that almost 100% of the time there’s nothing to fear. Most fear is based on something that is not real. I spent years of my life living in fear and nothing bad ever happened. I finally learned to appreciate every single day and enjoy it. I could worry about 100 different things but it won’t change anything , it only makes me miserable.

You are not going to die . give the tightness a chance to go away and practice reducing your anxiety so that it does go away. Stay off of Google because you’re going to make your symptoms worse if you keep doing that. If everybody that gets jaw tightness and tingling has a terrible heart condition, then The majority of us do.

There are so many symptoms that go along with so many conditions that’s just not worth thinking or worrying about. Take the most logical explanation such as anxiety and muscle tightness and go with that because that’s probably what it is. Don’t waste your days with worry when you could be enjoying your baby and watching your baby grow up . because it’s true, they grow up so fast and your time would be better spent filled with smiles and laughter and gratitude for the things that you have.

just get your yearly physical check up and if everything‘s OK then get on with your life! That’s what I do and it feels so much better. ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.