Weird lightheaded sensation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, lately I’ve been having frequent episodes of having a sort of indescribable feeling of being lightheaded and not fully focused. It might be a weird way to describe it but I feel like I’m seeing the world from the back of my head, not fully engaged in what’s happening. My head feels clouded. I have thought it could be due to my non existent sleep schedule and constant staring at screens of electronic devices (maybe eye strain). It also could be something with my ears as I have many problems with wax buildup.  Weirdly, light pressure on my temples relieves it, until I stop pushing, and I don’t feel it while lying down. It’s not serious and I haven’t had any major health problems but it is annoying.  Anyone have a possible explanation? Thanks.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Things I forgot to add: It’s worth noting I had these a few summers ago, but they were relieved by Christmas time which means they faded away when school started. I also went on a camping trip during that summer and they were relieved after the first day of camping but came back almost immediately after I returned home.  I have never struggled with anxiety, but I haven’t ruled out that it might be stress. I have 20 20 vision, but during the attacks I have fine vision but it takes me a second to focus on something, and it feels like it’s the only thing I can see when I focus. During the episodes I can also feel tingling in my head and othe weird sensations, though I have never experienced pain or nausea.
  • Posted

Do you smell weird smells too?  I am being targeted by perps and they loosen air. Not saying it’s happening to you but check it out. Gangstalking.  They can make you sick.  It can be from having a bad neck too.  Also check for Lyme. 
  • Posted

Could be neck strain. Your C1 and C2 might be out of place. Google C1 neck issues and dizzy to see if that's your issue. A cervical chiropractor would help but only a cervical not any plain chiropractor

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.