weird little pumps on vagina

Posted , 4 users are following.

For a couple month and I’ve been seeing growth of bumps not like pimples or herpes they don’t burn but they itch a lot . They look just like vestipullar papillae but a lot some photos of genital warts look like that . I’m very scared please help if u know anything !

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Genital Warts can only spread to you if you slept with someone who also had them. So if you haven't done that it's something else, if you have, take a look at the NHS page for the condition. Anything wrong in that area is always scary, hope you get it sorted.

• Posted

You also can't rule out skin tags if your of a larger size they tend to show up anywhere skin rubs together a lot, groin, armpits, neck ECT. There is always free testing to be had at planned Parenthood.

• Posted

I am having a similar issue! really scared, these are the bumps. I am going to a sexual health clinic tomorrow. Do they look anything like these?
    • Posted

yes they look  like just like that ! Please keep me updated on what they tell you , I’m pregnant right now and seeing a prenatal dr I’m not sure if I can tell him about this or make a appointment with a different doctor.
    • Posted

I will keep you updated! Im on my way to the appt as we speak, I wouldnt be too concerned though ive seen quite a few people experiencing vestibular papillomatosis during pregnancy smile id defo get it checked out though, maybe call the doctor and ask?
    • Posted

They told me it was just a little bit of extra me, so nothing to worry about just extra skin or something. I had a routine STI check, waiting on the blood results etc. No sign of thrush or BV either smile
    • Posted

Sorry this is so late, got told it was absolutely nothing, just normal skin smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.