Weird lumps on skin on the back of my hand, possibly skin cancer??

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve got these weird lumps on the back of my hands and I’ve searched for similar things but can’t seem to find anything that looks the same, some I’ve had for a few years and others have developed more recently. I’ve caught a few before and drew blood but after it’s healed they’re still there and I have no clue what they are. They don’t hurt or itch or anything like that they just exist. I’ll try and attach a photo but I don’t think it’ll let me. I’m only 14, so it’s weird but plz try and help me understand it. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

It's doubtful that you have skin cancer, it could be numerous things. However, it would be best to consult a gp, or go to your local health centre if your lucky to have one.

Many skin cancers are easily treated these days, if caught early. Please don't leave it, consult a medical practitioner.

Mike.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.