Weird mark on vagina.

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

ive had this mark for about a year and i know for a fact that its not grown. there is no pain at all, it is completely flat and the same colour throughout and theres no signs of vulvar cancer.

id say the mark is on my labia minora and its just there - there's nothing else to it. i dont know if its a pigmentation issue, a birth mark or what.

anyone have any clue as to what this could be?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

need pics please

• Posted

keeps telling me that file size is too big im afraid, do you know how to get past this?

• Posted

just edit your pic.i usually crop mine and that makes them small enough to go through

• Posted

my camera quality is bad anyway so zoomed in its not very clear but you get an idea. ive been to the doctors and she said it was all the same colour and the dermatologist said it was beign so thats a good sign but nothing else has been said on the matter.

• Posted

i cant hardly see anything.is it just a different color skin?

• Posted

yeah it is, would you like me to try and get a clearner photo for you?

• Posted

i would just try to watch to see if it gets bigger, changes shape or color, etc.

good thing is you have a picture to refer back to so you can compare.

it could be a birthmark but odd that you said its only been there a year.

however, if you are feeling stressed about it then at least ask your gyno at your next visit, cant hurt.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.