Weird migraines

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm a Migraine sufferer since 1977.  They have truly calmed down from the week long painful, no light no food, in the dark room days! Now if I have a migraine which always starts with the Aura I don't have pain for more than a few hours but I am very operable during those few hours.

Lately, they've been wierd...a few months back I had migraines every day for 5 days! Then last week I had a quick bout with Vertigo and today I 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Today I had an hour long aura (blinding in my left eye only) without any headache or nausea or sensitivety that usually follows!  I'm not complaining, just have never experienced that before. Anybody?

• Posted

This was 2 days ago???!!!

OMG..I hope you went to the emergency room...are you ok?

Blindness in an eye in my experience can be something very dangerous such as a blocked artery in your neck....

My sister went blind in one eye and the emergency room came out prompto to get her in....and they determined she had MS later on.

PLEASE see a DR...ASAP..If you are reading this...go to the emergency center NOW>

• Posted

You know Missy2, there was a time, maybe 10 years ago that I my Dr. had me an MRI done and it showed several spots in my brain that she said could be migrains or MS.  

Maybe it's time to revisit these concerns.  Thank you again!

• Posted

your welcome...we have to be our own advocate because in my opinon...once you leave an office  you are out of sight..out of mind.

• Posted

You didn't go to emergency room? Are you crazy ct?  Please go today..and tell them what happened.

• Posted

No emergeny room. But I have a Dr's appt this week and will inform her of everything and will follow up!  Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.