Weird mole on ball sack

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I've recently noticed this mole on my ball sack and couldn't find a correct forum to put this in so I have chosen this one.

The mole hasn't caused any pain or discomfort or any of the sort and only bothers me as it doesn't look like an ordinary mole. I have attached a photo and so if anyone is able to tell me what is wrong with the mole or if it is any type of thing I need to get treated it would be greatly appreciated.imageimageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Keep an eye out on it, i do not know what to say. I think you should go and see your doctor, perhaps you can have it removed, but it does seem like its likely to stay on you for life. Moles usually do but some doctors can remove it for you it its a big problem. It isnt cheap to have it removed though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.