Weird movement feeling upper left abdomen?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with me. Yes, I have been to the doctor. It all started about 6 weeks ago when I started feeling a tiny bit of movement upper left side. I assumed it was gas. Then the constipation started. I'm a go every day type of girl (other than when I'm on vacation, then I don't go at all). I didn't go for a few days, then very little, then didn't go. Stomach got hard and very bloated, then I started getting low back pain. That movement I was feeling became bigger. The only way I can describe it is that it feels like being really pregnant and the baby moves or rolls over. Worse after I eat. Feel bloated and full after eating. Went to doctor she told me to take magnesium citrate. Well, that cleaned me out (though I didn't have the explosions I read about). Still felt off so I took another bottle two days later. Still had issues. So, she told me to take Miralax. That helped with the constipation until I stopped taking it. She said to take it for a week, then every other day, then every two days. I made it halfway through the every other day and stopped taking it because my stools were thin and pencil like and I wanted to see if that was the cause. I don't seem to have constipation now, going pretty regular. But the movement is still there!!!! It's driving me crazy! I have no pain (sometimes low back pain, but not every day). All I have is that weird uncomfortable movement in the upper left abdomen, a little lower than my ribs. It's worse when I bend over to pick something up and straighten back up. I've had xrays and a ct scan. They didn't show anything. The splenic flexure syndrome sounded about right. But I have NO pain and doesn't that show on a CT scan? I'm lost. Doctor's aren't very motivated around here. Anyone know what this might be? And I am not pregnant. The movement isn't from that 😃 Also, I did notice that I wasn't passing gas when I was constipated. But I have since the ct scan.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.