Weird muscle spasms

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone ever get random muscle spasms around ovulation (or anytime) 

I keep getting this real FAST lasts a second like a thump. Almost like a heartbeat but not. I check my pulse on my next right when it does it and it’s gone. 

I notice it happens more during ovulation or a day or so before period. 

Sometimes get them in my stomach and hands legs etc 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi I use to around my stomach when I started perimenapause about 3 months ago, now about a,month ago started having pain behind my right ear,head ,neck temple sometimes hurts,it all related to perimenopause
  • Posted

Are you Saint you get like a heart beat in your stomach because I get that feeling to in my adomonial sometimes not nice
    • Posted

Hi maria

Did you ever get teeth and gum pain I heard that some women can get that during perimenapause I also google it.

• Posted

HI no it didn't mess with my teeth or gums who know in good old post that you should be feeling great gives me teeth pain what does it don't mess with I shall never know..when you think people before you got through it and they say oh I'm not going through that now, I'm longer to say those words you too I guess

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.