weird new head pain symptom

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone had a weird thing in your head? strong tingling smack in the middle of your forehead, pressure in the head and it feels like just that part of your forehead is high?

is it all part of TN? or something else cus this morning i was sat here and it felt like a needle was smacked through the top of my head and it struck down the side of my face leaving my vision really weird.

i was sent to addenbrookes last month and was told she could give me botox for the headaches as i get the TN ones that move around and she never flaming offered them, she just said i had atypical facial pain both sides and no treatment whatsoever so that was a complete waste of my time! this only started last saturday too.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Don't do Botox. The problem is the trigeminal nerve. Is Alderbrookes a neurologist? My niece has had two rounds of Botox (40 injections each time) for her migraines. They did not work. I'm so sorry for your pain. I just can't imagine going through what you are experiencing. Is Alderbrooks a neurologist? 

• Posted

addenbrookes is one of the top neuro hospitals.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.