Weird nose and face sensation- Anxiety?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys,

I have had really bad health anxiety for the past 3 months, and in those months I have been experiencing a weird nose pressure, tightening sensation. Sometimes it feels like someone is pulling on my nose- yes I know super weird and I feel that sometimes on my cheek and forehead. I even feel like pressure behind my right eye. When this pressure comes, my throat gets tight, I have difficulty breathing and it feels like I'm walking on quicksand. These episodes happen every few days and last about an hour. So weird I know. I have had ct scans, MRIs, xrays, ultrasounds you name it. Even a brain MRI. My doctors find mild issues but say it has nothing to with these episodes and that it could be anxiety. They find me to be a mystery and cannot explain what is going on? Anyone else experience this?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.