Weird ovarian cyst- cancer?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi,

A few days ago gynecologist said, I have ovarian cyst. She said it propably isn't anything really bad, but she is sending me to the hospital, so I don't think it is "nothing".

The cyst has something solid inside. Tomorrow I will do ROMA test and I am really scared sad yesterday I checked only ca-125 and it is 8,5 (0-41,5)

My father's sister had uterus cancer sad

Can You, please, look at this scan of ultrasonography photo and suggest something? These little, white spots inside cyst aren't part of picture- this big one thing is.

I know it is hard to tell, but please, anything...

Should I be worried? 

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello My Mother Having Ovarian Cyst CA-125 is 24.37 U/ml & HE4 is 44.72 pmol/l (0 to 69) so this is Normal Report ?

Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.