Weird pains and worry

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi everyone been a while since i posted anything but i recently have had some weird feelings and pains throughout my body. my stomache has been sore but in attribute that mostly to ibs but last nite and this morning now my left testicle has felt sore and my left leg and back. i also noticed that my lower back is sore as well.

i dont want to go to the er but im freaked out about it. its not unbearable but feels sore all around and randomly in my testicle pain and its deffinetely uncomfortable like it randomly will hurt and then goes away almost feels like ingot kicked in the nuts.

i have no stds i have been with the same person for years so no worries there but what the hell can be making me this uncomfortable is stress able to cause these pains i know ive had some bad pains that were actually related to stress bur im unsure of what this could be really doni go the er on a sunday or doni wait til tomarrow and go see mybregulr doctor monday morning. just bothers me that around the whole area is feeling sore.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

first think to just make sure u didnt do something to cause a pull or strain . its ironic that your left leg and back are also sore.thats why i say to think about everything u have done in the past several days.

no need to panic now , just see your doc to get checked out for peace of mind. If your doctor thinks there should be further testing then he or she will order it. i doubt its serious.

while you are waiting to see your doctor, keep busy and do things to relax to.

remember, our negative thoughts are not based on fact or reality. So don’t go there.

people get aches and pains all the time and 99% of the time it’s nothing serious.

hang in there. let us know how it goes ❤

• Posted

thank you for the reply i have been putting cabinets in at my house the last few days and when putting the doors on the uppers i had to stand with one leg on the cabinet and one on the ladder. Also my lower back around my entire hip and thigh feel crappy but the testicals are such a sensitive area that even a small amountnof pain causes extreme worry and it like comes and gooes its weird i did the thing you should never do read the interenet thats why i was hoping for a nomrla person to chime in

• Posted

im doing my best to keep my mind off it but i struggle with the uncomfortable feeling and not knowing whats wrong i havent had the greatest luck with er so im trying to wait til tomarrow to see my regular doctor and see what he says and go from there.

just seems weird i havent ever had a feeling like this before so i doubt its anxiety related i was hoping someone could chime in that could relate to this feeling

• Posted

well i cant relate, lol. but u never know, u could have somehow pulled something with The work you were doing . take it easy! ❤

• Posted

thanks for the reply i found a good website thats shows anxiety related symptoms and causes and found something about hypersensitivity to injuries especialy in genitals for men its actually jot uncommon in men under a lot of stress or anxiety image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.