Weird popping in ear

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi so for about 6 months now I've been having a popping sound in my right ear. It doesn't appear to be in sync with my pulse. It only happen when i quickly move my h ead, walk quickly or do do anything that changes my head position quickly. The sound is siniliar to the sound of popping your eara. I also have tinnitus in that ear and some high frequency hearing loss.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do youe ear/ears feel blocked....if so it's probably mucus and your Eustachian tubes aren't functioning

properly.  If your ears aren't blocked, have you got water into them.  Many of us on this Forum

suffer Tinnitus, horrible condition !!  I suffer both Tinnitus and Eustachina Tube Dysfunction, really

miserable conditions.

Anne

• Posted

My ears do feel full and blocked sometimes. The tinnitus is constant not really loud but about a 4/10. I went to see an ENT about 3 months ago and he said I have menieres. I'm going back to see another ent in 3 weeks as I don't think I have menieres. The hearing loss is high frequency and I've only had one dizzy spell and I have this weird popping sensation.

• Posted

Hello,  It sounds to me as though you have mucus in your Eustachian Tubes, called Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (ETD)  You'll need a steroid based nasal spray to help you.  Menieres disease usually makes one feel dizzy.

I've suffered this condition for years and years.  If you've had it for 3 months, you will need help to try and help you.

What country are you in ?

Anne 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.