Weird pressure and tightness in the right side of the head for weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

I started having this weird pressure and tightness in the right side of my head after waking up from bed. I thought it was just a tension headache, but it turns out that this headache lasted for a few days and was persistent. The pain wasn’t very severe, but it was pretty annoying and aggravating. The pain on the right side of my head alternates to the left side of my head, or both, but mostly, the pain is on the right side of my head. I’ve been so scared about this condition for weeks now. I also feel like my behavior has changed a bit, but not my personality. I just really want to get rid of this headache fast, because I have no idea what is causing this or how. Please help?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

This could be caused be stress Noah the more you stress out the about the worse it becomes, I've had your problem for almost 2 months and have check ups a MRI, blood tests and eye tests which all came back fine the reason mine is lasting so long is because of stress I was constantly worried and getting worse by the day as it wouldn't go away, this seems to me like a tension headache, but just to be safe go have a check up with your doctor

Best of luck mate, let me know how you get on.

• Posted

It does sound like tension headache to me - tightness, feeling of a band around your head - these are typical symptoms of tension headaches.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.