Weird sensation in my head

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been experiencing light pains in the back of my head also this feeling like brain fog I had a ct scan a month ago and there was nothing there it wasn't all clear it feels like when I'm looking at something im not actually looking at it if you know know hat I mean I get tingles on my head my doctor told me it was my nerves tencing up I just want to feel normal again I suffer with anxiety so I dunno if this can be down to that I have been researching it but so far not come across anything like this I'm hoping it is nothing serous 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

The CT scan  would have picked up any bleed, clots or tumour, so you can rest assured you have nothing serious.  You can ask for an MRI scan which just shows things up a little better.  What meds have you tried to get rid of headache?
  • Posted

I know I a shouldnt but I've been googling my symptoms and it brought up infection which makes me nervous but I'm on propanolol at the moment I suffer with migraines but I'm use to them now I just had enough 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.