Weird sensations down below

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello Ladies,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Do any of you ever experience this sensation in your vaginal area near the lips and in the opening like a trembling feeling? Sorry if this is too graphic. It feels like a twitching nerve. It's so annoying.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello 😃

I used to get it, it was like a vibration on and off and it was annoying! I guess it's the same as any body part, prone to twitchy nerves etc. I just ignored it and gradually it stopped. In the meantime a warm bath helps xx

• Posted

Thanks for answering, Sassy. That's exactly what it feels like, the odd buzzing and tremoring that you feel in other parts of the body. It's just feels odd having it down there. Of course all kinds of thoughts of what could be wrong began surfacing. It's good to know that I'm not alone.

• Posted

Hello. I don't think you need to worry at all. I suppose with the hormones etc there must be increase/decrease in sensation down there that's all.... Nothing ominous xx

• Posted

Hey there,

Yes, I have been getting these weird annoying feelings down there. I think it is peri because this only happened in the last few years and it is on and off. I also get a feeling of irritation down there from time to time. So bizarre. My sister had something similar and we think she is also peri.

Cheryl

• Posted

hi sharcerv, yes i have experienced this on 2 occasions only on the left labia like a pulsing/vibration. Both times it never lasted long 10 mins or so but, i have not had it happen for a several months. I do not know why it happened but was very anxious at the time so thought it was due to anxiety xx

• Posted

Yeah I think it does have to do with anxiety. It can cause so many chain reactions in the body.

• Posted

yes!!! Just as you describe...not often and not worrisome compared to all my other symptoms

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.